20 Oct hyaluronic mask
Test Items Standard Results
Appearance White powder Conformed
Hyaluronic acid ≥90% 98.5%
Molecular weight ≥(1.0-1.5)X 10 6 1.38 X 10 6
Glucuronic acid ≥44% 44.3%
PH 6.0-7.5 6.9
Loss on drying ≤10% 9.7%
Solution transmittance 99.0% 99.5%
Loss of drying ≤10% ≤9.7%
Protein ≤0.1% 0.05%
Heavy metal ≤10ppm Conformed
Bacterial counts ≤100cfu/g Conformed
Mold and Yeast ≤10cfu/g Conformed
Staphylococcus aureus Can not be checkout Conformed
Chlorop seu domonas Can not be checkout Conformed
Shelf Life Two Years
Conclusion The results meet the standard
Moisturizing, Dry, Calm, Crisp
Effect ? Efficacy
How to use
Please refer to the production description.
Instructions for use
If you have any symptoms described below when using this product, stop using the product.
If you keep using it, symptoms may get worse; therefore, consult with dermatologist.
1) If red blotch, skin irritation, and stimulation occur.
2) If applied spots have any symptoms mentioned above and are exposed to direct sunlight.
Do not use on spots with injury, eczema, or dermatitis.
Instructions for storage and handling
1) Close the cap after use.
2) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
3) Do not store in a place with high and low temperature and direct sunlight.
4) Do not use the product in a shaky place.
5) If it contacts with eyes, rinse with running water immediately.
In functional cosmetics, screening by Korea Food & Drug Administration.
Manufacturer / Distributor
Country of Origin
Republic of Korea
Quality maintenance period
Please refer to the product packaging. MORE
Standard of quality assurance
If any defects of product found, we may compensate based on「Standard of consumer dispute resolution」notified by Fair Trade Commission.
Consumer consulting center